What is User Experience Design?
User Experience is the value that you provide to your user when he is using your product.
User Experience Design (UXD or UED) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product.”
Developing a user experience to the level of customer satisfaction is not a single person or team’s responsibility, instead it is a company’s vision.
User Experience Design Process
- User experience design process is an iterative method that helps you continuously improve and polish your designs.
- In the process, you go through different stages repeatedly while evaluating your designs on each stage.
- Each stage involves relevant stakeholders in your organization that take part in the process to make your products highly efficient and usable.
- The design process involves following six stages.
- Below is the detail that highlights stakeholders involved, activities being done and outcomes produced during each stage of the process.
- Below I featured few video tutorials which will gives you an insights of UX (User Experience Design) and UX process -
What is UX Design? Defining User Experience Design & Explaining the Process
UX Design Basics: Mental Models